Nurture Boss is a rapidly growing SaaS startup helping the apartment industry automate communication with prospects and residents with new innovative technology. We are looking for leaders to build the foundational team at our startup. These people will help lay the groundwork the company will build on for years to come. These people have the grit and tenacity to work hard as an individual contributor while also building a framework around them that will grow with the company as we scale.
What We Need
Are you ready to leave your mark? Do you feel like you aren’t able to move fast enough at your current company? Do you have awesome ideas on how to be an amazing Customer Success Manager? You’ve come to the right place.
Working as a team within the Customer Success Department, which reports directly to our Director of Customer Success, successful candidates for the role will be a natural conversationalist, have a passion for helping others, and the ability to develop and implement strategic and creative solutions to complex problems. The Customer Success Manager will build, maintain, and optimize the processes and structures that foster customer relationships, resulting in customer retention and loyalty. Ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide high-level technical support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions.
We want people who love Customer Success and want to leave an impact on an industry. You’ll also get the chance to grow as a leader by working closely with the Revenue, Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams and mentoring your fellow CSMs.
What You’re Responsible For
- Serve as primary relationship owner for a portfolio of clients, achieving trusted advisor status and fostering long-term business relationships with key stakeholders
- Increase customer satisfaction by developing a deep understanding of customer needs/goals, and communicate regularly with customers to proactively and intentionally drive customer health, including adoption and ROI
- Monitoring risk, and be able to implement a plan to re-engage low adopter customers’
- Partner and work closely with partners in Sales to define and achieve costumes’ success criteria, build & communicate success plans, demonstrate ROI and ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones
- Be the voice for customers internally at Nurture Boss — proactively communicate customer stories, insights, value props, and feedback to advocate to Sales, Marketing & Product teams
- Kick off the customer’s journey with Nurture Boss by supporting a smooth transition for the customer from Sales to Success, providing high touch service along the way, including:
- teaching customers how to attain maximum value and continued success with the platform
- assisting in customers attaining first time-to-value as quickly as possible
- and establishing clarity for activities that are required to meet their goals
- Configure and assist with application set up
- Delivering customer reports and reviewing accounts to make sure the customer is getting the full value of NB
What You’ve Done
- Killer customer service skills with passion for customer advocacy & problem solving
- Ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others, and translate data into insights
- Enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a growing environment
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or multifamily industry preferred
- Positive, pro-active work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management is a plus
- Think outside the box
Health, Dental and Vision – We offer the usual medical benefits along with unlimited PTO (and encouragement to use it!) to help you stay healthy and happy.
Unlimited PTO – As mentioned we have unlimited PTO. We believe strongly in R&R to help you stay mentally and physically fresh. Burnout is real. The best employees are excited to come to work.
Hybrid Work Space – Need to deal with a contractor? Have an inconvenient appointment? No worries – just work from home! While we love seeing each other in the office life, uh, has a way. We don’t want typical life duties to keep you from being productive. Our offices are located in Arizona, all remote positions are 100% WFH 🙂
Equity in Company – We are a true startup and want each employee to have skin in the game. It’s not worth working for if you don’t benefit in the end. Everyone who joins Nurture Boss gets their fair share of equity.
Transparency – We don’t hold back. Everyone has access to the most recent business metrics and financial information.
Tools You Need – We provide every employee with a Mac or PC laptop and monitor. We also purchase any other tools you need to be productive.
A Place to Grow – At Nurture Boss the possibilities are endless!
Challenge & Collaborate – Working together with diverse backgrounds creates the best results. We all bring unique viewpoints to solve each problem. We have strong opinions that are loosely held.
Done Is Better Than Perfect – Something is better than nothing. We let our customers tell us what needs to be different and don’t hold back value waiting for perfection. We remain agile to deliver value fast.
Problem Solving – We are obsessed with our customers’ problems. Their success is our success. We follow through and deliver on our promises.
Forever Learning – Intelligence is knowing there is more to know. Failing forwards means we are always improving and getting better, creating an environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Radical Candor – With trust and accountability we achieve radically candid communication to level up and feel heard.