Operationalize your CRM with Nurture Boss. More Tours. More Leases. More Renewals. Higher NOI.
Nelli The Bot.
- Multi-Channel & Always Available
- Empower prospect to self-schedule tours
- Create Guest Cards
- Prospects self-qualify in realtime
- Power Hyper Personalization for more effective follow up.
Prefer Self-Scheduling Tours
Search Outside Business Hours
Lease Conversion Automation.
- New leads get their first touch point within minutes
- Personalized follow up tailored to the desires of each prospect
- Measure engagement to separate serious renters from “window shoppers”
- Automation allows for the optimal 8-12 touch points per prospect with no extra time from the onsite team
- Differentiate yourself from the competition with beautiful templates and marketing collateral designed to engage prospects and increase conversions
Renewal Conversion Automation.
- Automate resident communication for increased resident retention
- Triggers for milestone moments in the resident journey
- Move-in checklist to create a delightful experience for new residents
- Boost online reputation with review templates
- Collect more on-time payments with rent reminders
With Nurture Boss automation, you can automate any follow-up throughout the lead to lease and lease to renewal lifecycle.
- Respond to new leads immediately
- Consistent follow-ups to schedule more tours and get more applications
- Remind prospects about upcoming appointments
- Send future residents move-in checklists
- Boost reputation with 30-60-90 day resident check-ins
- Use maintenance follow-ups to collect surveys
- Remind residents of upcoming rent due
- Renew more residents with automated renewal notices
- And more…
Baby Boomers visited leasing offices in person and filled out leasing applications by hand. Generation X and millennials preferred follow ups via email and phone calls. Leasing to Gen Z,…
Welcome to part 3 of this 3 part series! In this series we are exploring the communication fundamentals for onsite teams and going over 3 building blocks. In part 2…
Welcome to part 2 of this 3 part series! In this series we are exploring the communication fundamentals for onsite teams and going over 3 building blocks. In part 1…
Communication is the crux of all human interaction, including the day to day of onsite teams across the country. What you say, when you say it, and how you say…