Operationalize your CRM with Nurture Boss. More Tours. More Leases. More Renewals. Higher NOI.
Lease Conversion Automation.
- New leads get their first touch point within minutes
- Personalized follow up tailored to the desires of each prospect
- Measure engagement to separate serious renters from “window shoppers”
- Automation allows for the optimal 8-10 touch points per prospect with no extra time from the onsite team
- Differentiate yourself from the competition with beautiful templates and marketing collateral designed to engage prospects and increase conversions
Renewal Conversion Automation.
- Automate resident communication for increased resident retention
- Triggers for milestone moments in the resident journey
- Move-in checklist to create a delightful experience for new residents
- Boost online reputation with review templates
- Collect more on-time payments with rent reminders
With Nurture Boss automation, you can automate any follow-up throughout the lead to lease and lease to renewal lifecycle.
- Respond to new leads immediately
- Consistent follow-ups to schedule more tours and get more applications
- Remind prospects about upcoming appointments
- Send future residents move-in checklists
- Boost reputation with 30-60-90 day resident check-ins
- Use maintenance follow-ups to collect surveys
- Remind residents of upcoming rent due
- Renew more residents with automated renewal notices
- And more…
Understanding 2022 apartment marketing trends means giving renters what they want and how they want it. In order to be successful we will need to meet renters ever evolving expectations.…
Wow 2021 has been an exciting year in multifamily. The bounce back from 2020 has exceeded everyone expectations! This is exciting for Property Management Companies, Asset Owners, and Vendors (like…
Whoa catchy title. But let me explain. The concept of vitamins vs painkillers in the Multifamily marketing funnel can be broken down like so: treating root causes vs treating symptoms.…
Do You Use AI? Have you been asked this question recently? Have you asked someone this question recently? I'll bet the answer is yes to at least one of those…