Nurture Boss is a rapidly growing SaaS startup helping the apartment industry automate communication with prospects and residents with new innovative technology. We are looking for leaders to build the foundational team at our startup. These people will help lay the groundwork the company will build on for years to come. These people have the grit and tenacity to work hard as an individual contributor while also building a framework around them that will grow with the company as we scale.
What We Need
Are you ready to leave your mark? Do you feel like you aren’t able to move fast enough at your current company? Do you have awesome ideas on how to be an amazing Account Executive? You’ve come to the right place.
You will need to leverage a wide range of people-skills and expertise about the product to successfully sell Nurture Boss to target clients. You will focus on generating qualified prospects using cold email, cold calling, social selling, networking, and onsite visits. You will be responsible for conducting discovery calls, demo calls, and closing target accounts. You will act as the primary point of contact for these target accounts/clients. You will also be responsible for coordinating with and working alongside Customer Success Manager(s) to transition accounts/clients that you successfully close. Collaboration with CSM’s will also take place during quarterly reviews, account saturation, etc. You will be reporting into the VP of BD.
We want people who love selling and want to leave an impact on an industry. You’ll also get the chance to grow as a leader by working closely with the Customer Success, Engineering, Product, and Marketing teams and mentoring your fellow AEs.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting and identifying potential clients
- Contacting potential customer (via cold calls, emails, LinkedIn messages, etc) to develop relationships and create sales opportunities
- Selling to all identified leads; conducting discovery, demo and closing calls (audio and video)
- Collaborating with sales and customer success teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understand of products and services at all times
- Researching trends and creating new strategies to increase sales
- Innovating new ways to serve our target customers
What You’ve Done
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of proven sales experience in either SaaS or Multifamily Industry
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
- Ability to express technical and non technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong computer skills
- Expert understanding of service and ability to innovate new ways to service customers
- Strong ‘get it done’ attitude towards new challenges, innate drive to succeed and take initiative with little to no direction
- Open minded and receiving to feedback
- Ability to pivot quickly, work under pressure and in new environments
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
Health, Dental and Vision – We offer the usual medical benefits along with unlimited PTO (and encouragement to use it!) to help you stay healthy and happy.
Unlimited PTO – As mentioned we have unlimited PTO. We believe strongly in R&R to help you stay mentally and physically fresh. Burnout is real. The best developers are excited to come to work.
Hybrid Work Space – Need to deal with a contractor? Have an inconvenient appointment? No worries – just work from home! While we love seeing each other in the office life, uh, has a way. We don’t want typical life duties to keep you from being productive.
Equity in Company – We are a true startup and want each employee to have skin in the game. It’s not worth working for if you don’t benefit in the end. Everyone who joins Nurture Boss gets their fair share of equity.
Transparency – We don’t hold back. Everyone has access to the most recent business metrics and financial information.
Tools You Need – We provide every engineer with a Mac laptop and monitor. We also purchase any other tools you need to be productive.
Challenge & Collaborate – Working together with diverse backgrounds creates the best results. We all bring unique viewpoints to solve each problem. We have strong opinions that are loosely held.
Done Is Better Than Perfect – Something is better than nothing. We let our customers tell us what needs to be different and don’t hold back value waiting for perfection. We remain agile to deliver value fast.
Problem Solving – We are obsessed with our customers’ problems. Their success is our success. We follow through and deliver on our promises.
Forever Learning – Intelligence is knowing there is more to know. Failing forwards means we are always improving and getting better, creating an environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Radical Candor – With trust and accountability we achieve radically candid communication to level up and feel heard.